School Board Goals
We are committed to Success for ALL Students through increased student achievement, parent and community involvement, safe schools and accountability. The District is lead by nine elected school board members and Superintendent Rick Smith.
- Ensure a safe, clean, and orderly environment that promotes learning in all schools.
- Improve academic performance of all students through implementation of a system of high standards and accountability in all classrooms.
- Recruit and retain effective and qualified teachers for all children.
- Enhance and strengthen the programs that promote good citizenship, teach character education and value diversity.
- Develop a parent involvement program in every school by school year.
- Implement a comprehensive plan that provides clear and open lines of communication among central office employees, school staffs, parents and the community.