P-EBT Program

Parent Resources

  • DHS now has a Parent Portal for you to view your child's status, see benefit amounts, update or check your address, or decline benefits: https://tdhs.service-now.com/relief
  • You may also call their parent hotline: 833-496-0661 to receive this information.
  • For issues with the P-EBT card itself (activation, replacement, etc.), call 888-997-9444.
  • If you would like an explanation for your child's benefit amount, please call the HCS School Nutrition office at 423-498-7275.
DHS runs the Pandemic-EBT program. Additional information can be found on their webpage here.