For HCS Staff and Teachers

Afterschool Snacks

Schools may qualify for afterschool snacks through a USDA Program. Please complete our After School Snacks Application each year and return to Shelia White at or fax (423) 498-6699.

To qualify for the program, USDA guidelines require the school provide "organized, regularly scheduled activities in a structured and supervised environment, including an educational or enrichment activity." These activities must occur after the school day is over. We are only able to provide snacks for programs that are located at a Hamilton County School where we already serve meals.

Training is required for all new programs and/or new staff and must be completed prior to starting the snack program. We ask for at least two weeks notice to ensure food is ordered and training can be completed.

Please contact Shelia White with questions, or (423) 498-7275.

P-EBT Program

P-EBT cards are mailed to the students' homes

Please refer parents to our office at 423-498-7275 to explain benefits and troubleshoot.

More information can be found here.

PIN Numbers

Staff PIN numbers are the last 5 digits of your employee ID.

Example: If your employee ID is 123456, your PIN is 23456.

If you are creating an account on TITAN, it will ask for your Staff ID when linking yourself to your account. This is S+ your full employee ID.

Example: If your employee ID is 123456, your Staff ID on TITAN is S123456.

Using School Kitchens

We are happy to assist school or community groups in the use of our school kitchens for special functions. We do require a School Nutrition employee to be present during the function. This SN employee will provide you with:

  • A tour of the kitchen facilities
  • Assistance in finding tools needed
  • Guidance on using each piece of commercial kitchen equipment
  • Monitoring of food safety and employee/volunteer safety practices
  • Troubleshooting issues that arise

This employee also helps protect our assets by ensuring equipment is properly used and our inventory is accounted for.

Your group will be billed for the employee's hourly wages plus benefits for the time worked. FLSA law does not allow the employee to volunteer their time.

To request use of school kitchen facilities, complete the Request for Special Activity Function Form and return to the cafeteria manager at that school.