Student Records

The Student Records office handles requests for high school transcripts from prior years.

Federal law allows information to be given to the STUDENT ONLY upon reaching age 18. The student must submit the request for it to be processed. We cannot accept requests from friends or relatives.

Current students should contact their school for records information.

All requests must be made via email to: [email protected].

Contact Information:

Pam Layne, Records Management Clerk