Working in the ENL Department

If you are interested in working as a teacher in the Hamilton County Schools ENL Department, you must be eligible to be granted a valid Tennessee teaching license with an ESL Endorsement.

If you are interested in opportunities to add an ENL endorsement, HCS offers a Grow-your-Own Opportunity.

To see available positions and apply for an opening, see the HCS Career webpage.